Autumn Wall Art
As the days begin to become cooler and the leaves start to change, it is time to change the decor around our homes to reflect the changing seasons. I like to change out some of my wall art to keep a fresh look to our home. It helps to tie in modern style and give a pop of art to my home decor. In this post, I have a beautiful design of autumn wall art for you to enjoy. Give the wall art as a gift, hang it in your own home, and use it as inspiration for your own creations.
Modern Day Homemaking Idea
Supplies I Recommend
These are some frames and other favorite supplies that I suggest to consider when displaying wall art. Make sure the frame fits your style and space so that it is a reflection of you.
- White Distressed Wood Frame: 5×7 and 8×10
- Black Picture Frame (can hold either 5×7 with mat or 8×10)
- White Picture Frame (8×10 Frame for 5×7 graphic or 11×14 Frame for 8×10 graphic)
Other Wall Art Supplies
- Picture and Frame Hanging Strips I use these to hang everything in my home! No more nail holes and they hold a lot of weight. I LOVE these hanging strips.
- Scissors These are my favorite!
Free Printable: Hello, Autumn!
The rich fall colors of this wall art create an instant warmth in your home. It is a welcome nod to the season of autumn and a sign that brings the joy of the fall directly into your home.
This free digital print comes in two sizes (5×7 and 8×10) and two orientations (vertical or horizontal). You can print the size and orientation of your choice on heavy white cardstock. Place in your favorite frame and hang on your wall.
Questions for You
I want to hear from you! Answer the questions below in the comments section of this post.
- What is your favorite Autumn quote or saying?
- What are your favorite colors of autumn?
- What do you love most about autumn?